Copyright 2018. Asian Pacific Islander Caucus. All Rights Reserved.
Moderator: Tung Nguyen, MD, Stephen J. McPhee, MD, Endowed Chair in General Internal Medicine and Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Howard Koh, MD, MPH, Harvey F. Fineberg Professor of the Practice of Public Health Leadership, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health and the Harvard Kennedy School
- Hannah Valantine, MD, MRCP, FACC, Chief Officer for Scientific Workforce Diversity, National Institutes of Health
- Op-eds submitted in Philadelphia, PA; Anchorage, AK; and Honolulu, HI
Moderator: Tung Nguyen, Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) School of Medicine and Director, Asian American Research Center on Health (ARCH)
- Iyanrick John, Senior Policy Strategist, the Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF)
- Karthick Ramakrishnan, Associate Dean, University of California, Riverside (UCR) School of Public Policy and Director and Founder, Center for Social Innovation, (UCR)
- Wayne Yeh, Coordinator, Asian Pacific Islander Civic Action Network (APIs CAN), Massachusetts and Civic Action Organizer, Chinese Progressive Association (CPA), Boston, MA
- April 18, 2017: APIC Action Alert message to members to submit comments to OMB on collecting disaggregated race and ethnicity data for AA and NHPI populations.
- APIC signed onto APIAHF-led letter to OMB commenting on revisions of standards.
- April 28, 2017:APIC submitted comment letter to OMB on revisions of standards.